The company rehm Datenschutz GmbH is part of the publishing group Hüthig Jehle Rehm and thus part of the Südwestdeutsche Medienholding, one of the leading media and communications companies in Germany, which includes daily newspapers (e.g. Süddeutsche Zeitung, Stuttgarter Zeitung, Stuttgarter Nachrichten), trade journals, printers, radio holdings, online portals and service companies. At more than 30 locations in Germany and abroad, the group is active in a wide variety of business fields in the media industry with around 6,100 employees.
The rehm Datenschutz GmbH, managed by its founder, Daniela Duda, has excellent expertise and the best customer contacts in the data protection field thanks to its employees. Within the framework of highly professional consulting and training, companies are successfully supported in matters of data protection. Working shoulder to shoulder with the Hüthig Jehle Rehm publishing group, the market leader for specialist legal information in the field of public administration, rehm Datenschutz also competently and reliably supports local authorities and other authorities in the implementation of all relevant data protection regulations.
Against the background of the increased requirements in the area of data protection with regard to the new GDPR, rehm Datenschutz GmbH was founded in 2017. With an experienced team, rehm Datenschutz GmbH focuses on the best content quality and consistency in cooperation. We look forward to supporting, advising and accompanying you in all matters of data protection and, of course, in the implementation of the GDPR!
We see ourselves as your competent companion in all data protection questions. Right from the start, we enter into a partnership dialogue with you at eye level - together with you, we want to build up or further develop the data protection of your company. From the first analysis of the processes to the concrete implementation and testing.
- We are close to the processes and know the relevant regulations.
- We are solution-oriented and pragmatic.
- We speak "your language" and familiarize ourselves with your terminology.
- We are close to the supervisory authorities and intensively linked with many data protection officers.
- We give lectures, write specialist articles and know how to convey even the driest content in a lively, correct and practical way.
- We advise clearly, concretely and honestly, enriched with lightness and humour.
We have experience:
- with structures in different companies (from the "small" professional unit to the corporation), as well as in ministries, authorities, associations and federations,
- in the IT sector, including cloud business (SaaS, PaaS, etc.),
- in the media and communications industry, in event management, as well as in retail,
- in the introduction and implementation of data protection structures at universities,
- in the fields of industry, "new media"/IT, research,
- in church data protection, as well as in social data protection,
- in handling and implementing the standard data protection model,
- in project management and internal communication.
Our competence team has certifications in the following areas:
- Data protection Auditor according to DSA-TÜV
- Information security officer
- Certificate Course "Data Protection Law" - Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg
Our competence team is made up of:
- Lawyer (2nd state examination)
- Specialist lawyers for IT law, intellectual property law, copyright and media law
- Master of Business Law in commercial law for technology companies
- Master of Laws in Information Technology Law
- Master of Arts in IT Management
- Diploma sports scientists
- Bachelor of Science Economists
We fulfil our desire to deepen and transfer knowledge by
- conducting data protection seminars for various providers and competence levels,
- giving expert lectures on the most diverse sub-areas of data protection,
- actively collaborating on specialist books in the field of data protection,
- appearing as authors in various specialist publications ourselves,
- moderating specialist congresses and panel discussions,
- continuously taking part ourselves in specialist further training courses.